2 What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that contain information about browsing activity.Whenever you visit a website, the website sends a cookie to the device you’re using to access the website. Your device automatically stores the cookie in a file that’s located within your web browser.
When you revisit a site, the website will respond in a more personalized way, remembering your preferences, providing faster page load times and so forth.
3 What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4 What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small portion of invisible text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a site. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
When you visit our site for the first time, 2 consent options will be shown through a pop-up:
- All Cookies: this option, if accepted, will allow us to use all types of cookies and plug-ins present and offer you a complete browsing experience.
- Only Technical Cookies: option that will allow us to keep active only those cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the site and for which we do not need to request your consent. Please note that by clicking on the option “only technical cookies” the website may have limited functionality and may not guarantee you the full and best use of its navigation.
6 Third Parties
7 Instructions for disabling cookies from browsers
If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click “Tools” then “Internet Options”. On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you are using the Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of your browser and select the “Options” menu Click the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept Cookies” box and click OK.
If you are using the Safari browser
In Voting Browser, select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Place the “Cookies Block” setting always “and click OK.
If you are using Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and control “block cookies and third party site data”, and then click OK.
8.1 Technical Cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain stored. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, remember that you have already selected a language. We may place these cookies without your consent.
8.2 Analytical Cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we obtain insights into the use of our website. We ask permission to place analytical cookies.
8.3 Advertising cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this site.
8.4 Social media buttons
You can disable the use of social media sharing cookies through the links below.
Company Type Insights
- Facebook social media http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
- G+ social media http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Youtube social media http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Twitter social media http://twitter.com/privacy
- Linkedin social media http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Pinterest social media http://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
9 Cookies Used
- Google Tag Manager
- Google reCaptcha (spam protection)
- Google Analytics with anonymized IP
- Google Maps widget
- Viewing content from external platforms: Video (vimeo or youtube)
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Or you can indicate your preferences on the following page: www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be re-entered after your consent when you visit our website again.